I’m a total brownie addict- they are just my FAVOURITE! Then came salted caramel sauce, which has just taken it to a whole new level!!!! So to share the love I thought I’d share my ultimate simple brownie recipe with you so you can enjoy them too! (I *may* even be eating one as I type this… you know, as inspiration…!)
These brownies are the type of thing you want to roll out for the guests, or what you put in the oven right before you have people come to your open house because they smell (and taste) amazing!
I’ve spent years perfecting this simple brownie recipe- it’s a favourite in my house and the ultimate in desserts if you match it with some salted caramel sauce and ice cream.
Simple Brownie Recipe
200g dark chocolate
3/4 cup water
1 cup plain flour
1 cup castor sugar
1/4 cup cocoa
(add crushed nuts or white choc chips if you want!)
Woolworths Gold Salted Caramel Dessert Sauce to serve
1. heat chocolate, butter and water in a saucepan until melted
2. combine flour, sugar, cocoa (and nuts/white choc chips if adding) in a bowl
3. add chocolate mixture and eggs and mix until combined
4. line a brownie tin with baking paper and pour in mixture
5. bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 20-30 minutes depending on how gooey you like them!
6. serve with Woolworths Gold Salted Caramel Dessert Sauce (and ice-cream if you like- why the hell not now that we’ve come this far!)
If you love this recipe make sure you pin it for later so you can find it again!
Not fair. I put my foot down today that “This is the day I definitely, 100%, completely, without a doubt am totally going to get off sugar again”.
And then I saw this…