One thing every new parent needs is a good baby carrier- they are wonderful for hands free carrying and baby bonding. Thanks to the lovely people at manduca we have 2x manduca day out with baby prize packs- valued at $525- to give away to our lovely readers.
manduca is the only baby carrier endorsed by the Australia Physiotherapy Association, making it ergonomically correct for both carrier & baby.
Australian babywearing instructor Christine Kininmonth from Fertile Mind has shared with us a few tips on baby wearing- to make sure you're wearing your baby correctly.
- Choose a carrier that suits your baby’s size and age
- The best carriers are not always the most expensive, nor do all carriers suit every person. Try a few out if you can. Sling libraries exist all around Australia.
- Make sure your carrier has instructions, and take the time to read them or watch online ‘how to’ videos.
- Keep your baby upright, visible and kissable
- Chat to your baby when they’re facing you. No amount of music and expensive dangly toys replace face-to-face communication with your baby for cognitive development.
Prize pack details
Country Road Unisex Spliced Bunny Cream RRP $19.95
Country Road Terry Blanket Grey RRP $44.95
Seed grey scarf RRP $60
Oi Oi Bag – blue print RRP $179.00
Manduca Baby Carrier RRP $169.95
Total $525 (inc postage)
To win enter below