Easter is coming and it's time for chocolate! Chocolate in every form. I think Easter is my favourite time of year - who doesn't want to celebrate a holiday that is all about chocolate!
Easter loaded rocky road
This Easter loaded rocky road is every chocoholic's dream treat. It's perfect for class parties, family and friend get togethers and the Easter long weekend. It's delicious mixture of white chocolate, jelly beans, lollies, chocolate eggs and marshmallows.
There's only six ingredients (and sprinkles) in this super easy rocky road.
If you're looking for more delicious Easter recipes check out our Easter Mud cake hack, it's easy to make and has the wow factor for family and friends.
We also have some great ways to use up your hot cross buns.
Easter Loaded Rocky Road
- 400 g White chocolate melted
- ½ cup mini marshmallows plus extra for sprinkling
- ½ cup jelly beans
- ½ cup mini eggs plus extra for sprinkling
- ½ cup Easter egg lollies (Natural Confectionary)
- ½ cup Easter bunny lollies (Natural Confectionary)
- coloured sprinkles
- Melt the white chocolate in a large bowl
- Add all the lollies into the chocolate and stir until combined
- Line a brownie pan with baking paper
- Press mixture into the tin
- Sprinkle the extra marshmallows and mini eggs over the top and then add the sprinkles.
- Chill in fridge for about 12 hours or overnight
- Cut into 15 squares. You may need to heat the knife or leave the tray out for 30 minutes to soften the chocolate before cutting.